Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Totally Bizarre - Cakey, The Cake From Outer Space


I'm afraid I can't take credit for finding this one, folks. This one I owe to my awesome husband Rick who recently discovered the web series Cakey! The Cake From Outer Space. If you are not familiar with this totally bizarre web series with a cult following, it's worth taking a peek, especially if you are at work and have time to kill. The plot revolves around Duncan, a boy with a disease that causes him to age prematurely and his anorexic, transvestite father, and of course, Cakey, a talking cake from outer space with magic powers. Hilarity ensues. We haven't watched every episode and I'm not sure what to make of the ones I have seen, but it's good to know that shows like this exist .... I think.

You can view all the episodes of Cakey! The Cake From Outer Space, on SuperDeluxe.com or on the official Cakey site, at mrghost.net .


1 comment:

Gabrielle Feuersinger, Owner of Cake Coquette said...

I just watched a few of these episodes....really weird, don't know if I can keep watching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...